Our service areas
FAITH MEDICAL SERVICES is a leading provider of home health care services operating throughout Atlanta, Georgia, backed by 15 years of experience. We assist patients who can’t take care of themselves anymore, such as the elderly, the disabled, or the terminally ill, ensuring that they have as easy a life as possible at home. Competence, professionalism, and reliability are some of the words that best describe us.
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SERVING FAMILIES ACROSS 40 COUNTIES IN GEORGIA
For more than 15 years, Faith Medical Services has faithfully provided high-quality in-home care services families across the 40 counties in Georgia.
How can we help?
With over 15 years of experience under our belt in the healthcare industry, we have gained the trust of many families across Georgia. We support our client’s families through providing excellent care that support independence while ensuring safety. Our Home Care Services includes Personal Care, Companion Care, Qualified Skilled Nursing Care, respite, Alzheimer’s disease Care, and Dementia Care. Our experts are efficient in providing services with full devotion and care.
- Atlanta Region – Clayton, Cobb, Cherokee, Fulton, Dekalb, Rockdale, Henry, Fayette, Douglas, Gwinnet
- Northwest Georgia – Bartow, Paulding
- Southern Crescent – Butts, Carroll, Coweta, Heard, Lamar, Meriwether, Pike, Spalding, Troup, Upson
- Northeast Georgia– Jasper, Newton, Walton
- Middle Georgia– Bibb, Crawford, Jones, Monroe, Putnam, Twiggs, Peach
- West Central Georgia – Chattahoochee, Harris, Marion, Muscogee, Tabolt, Taylor
- Georgia Mountains – Forsyth, Hall
We are just a Call Away! Contact us for a free assessment today. Resolve your Home Health Care concerns in just seconds!
What home health care services do you offer?
You can receive any type of help you want in your home. FAITH MEDICAL SERVICES’s flexible solutions cater to each client’s needs. Explore our home health care services below.
- Personal care (Ex. help with bathing or getting dressed)
- Non-medical services to older adults and people with disabilities
- Skilled nursing care
- Short-term relief for primary caregivers
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care
- Home infusion therapy
These are just some of the home health care services that a patient can receive. Depending on the needs of the person, care can range from nursing to specialized medical services. It’s up to you and your physician to come up with an adequate plan and determine what services may be necessary. If you’d like to learn more about each type of care and determine the right service for your loved one, please feel free to contact our home care agency.
Your health insurance will help cover some of the costs of in-home care services. At FAITH MEDICAL SERVICES, we accept private insurance as a payment method.
Find your next career opportunity with FAITH MEDICAL SERVICES
At FAITH MEDICAL SERVICES, we’re looking forward to building a top-notch team. If you’re interested in joining our mission of helping people, come and join the talented health care team. It’s personally and professionally rewarding. For an unmatched experience, get in touch with our home care agency at (770) 907-7226.