Community Care Service Program
The Georgia Community Care Services Program (CCSP) is a program created for senior individuals with limited financial resources who prefer to continue living in their homes instead of moving to a nursing home. This option is especially popular among seniors and their families because it offers more comfort and doesn’t require a major lifestyle change. FAITH MEDICAL SERVICES is an approved participant in the Georgia Community Care Services Program Waiver, so we will be reimbursed by the State of Georgia for the services provided. This means that your loved one will receive professional home care services free of charge, or a considerable discount.
Are you eligible for the Georgia Community Care Services Program?
To qualify for CCSP GA, you must comply with eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of the State of Georgia
- The applicant must first qualify for Georgia Medicaid
- The applicant must have a physical limitation that requires the level of care offered by a nursing home. This includes conditions such as multiple sclerosis or arthritis, having an amputated limb, visual impairment, etc. The Georgia Community Care Services Program Waiver also includes Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and related conditions as physical limitations.
- The application chooses to receive care services at home rather than in a nursing home
The applicant must only take part in one waiver program at a time
What home care services can you receive under CCSP?
The Georgia Community Care Services Program (CCSP) caters to seniors whose health conditions require them to be admitted to a nursing home but prefer to stay at home, where they can maintain a certain degree of independence and receive a more personal level of care. This option is also more convenient for families because they can maintain a higher level of communication with their loved ones.
Under the CCSP waiver, we can offer services such as:
- Professional home care by a licensed nurse: nursing, would care, speech, physical, and occupational therapy
- Personal assistance with feeding, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Shopping for groceries, delivering meals, paying bills, and other errands
- Emergency response services
At FAITH MEDICAL SERVICES, we believe that individuals who choose to live in their homes deserve the same professional services as in nursing homes. This is why we take the time to understand your unique requirements and pair you with a skilled and licensed caregiver who has worked on similar cases before. Apart from extensive training, all our caregivers are compassionate and courteous individuals, so you can rest assured that your loved one will feel safe and comfortable.
Don’t know how to get started? Contact us!
If you want to know more about Georgia CCSP eligibility criteria or are unsure which Medicaid program is right for you, contact us via our website or call us at 770-907-7226. Together we will walk through all the options and choose a care plan that caters to your loved one’s needs.
Follow this link to fill out our employment form.
Fill our referral form by clicking on the button below.
Got a question?
Contact us if you have a question about our services.