We understand that these are hard times for most people. Your health and safety is our top priority, hence, how we go about our client’s care is of importance to us. Faith Medical Services is monitoring the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and paying close attention to recommendations from local/federal officials.
Based on the healthcare regulation recommendations, Faith Medical Services will continue providing services to our clients and when a modified option is needed, we will be there to assist as well.
This is how we are fulfilling our part to ensure safety of both our clients, employees, and staff:
- All our employees have been provided with necessary PPEs such as gloves, hand sanitizers and masks. Our skilled nurses are provided with KN95 masks, gloves, show covers, gowns and more as needed.
- We send out electronic reminder daily to all our employees to practice necessary precautions and infection control protocols to reduce the spread of this virus.
- We offer education and sources of testing when needed. We continue to implement additional precautionary measures to provide the safest environment for our patients, employees, and families.
- If any caregiver is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, we ask them to stay home, notify Faith Medical Services immediately, notify their physician for diagnosis and treatment, and get medical clearance before they return to work. We will send replacement to accommodate our client’s schedules when it is safe to do so.
- If patients are experiencing flu-like symptoms and any other symptoms stated by the CDC, we are asking them to notify Faith Medical Services, and notify their physician for diagnosis and treatment, and provide us with notification from their physician that they are clear to have services resumed.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you and we are here to faithfully serve you!