Our employees are trained to go above and beyond! See why you should choose us.
We hire Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Direct support Staff (DSP) and experienced Companion sitters.
All Faith Medical Services employees undergo a stringent screening process and listed below are some of the process:
- Our first step – detailed interview
- Verify license and certification
- Conduct employment reference checked and verified
- Carry out Professional skills and competency checks
- Undergo Criminal background check/Fingerprinting
- Must be CPR & first-aid/CPI certified
- Undergo physical examination and Tuberculosis screening
- Supervised 24-hours a day by a Registered Nurse
- Bonded and insured
- Workers compensation liabilities paid by Faith Medical Services if the caregiver is injured in your home
- Available on an hourly, daily, weekly or on call basis
- Undergo another interview in your home
- Undergo a detailed orientation and must pass a test
We are not a “staffing agency” who simply just sent you candidates and leaving you with the burden of deciding the best fit for you. After the necessary employment screening, we also use a compatibility worksheet to determine the best employee for you based on your expectations and set criteria. Next we allow you to interview some of the best caregivers, giving you the option to choose the best of the best.
We provide ongoing and impromptu visitation to ensure quality is not comprised. Not only that, our vibrant quality assurance (QA) coordinator calls you on a planned rotation to ensure your satisfaction.
Here is the best part, we have ongoing in-service education to keep our employees experienced and knowledgeable about changing healthcare requirements. When needed, we come into your home to provide additional training.
Call us today to find out more!